Roto NT Designo is the concealed hinge side for beautiful timber, plastic and aluminium windows for sashes weighing up to 150 kg Concealed hinges under the sash rebate, there is no need for covers - nothing interferes with the perfect appearance of the window.
All components of the Roto NT modular system are compatible with each other and can be combined in a multitude of combinations to meet a variety of customer requirements.
Roto NT locking system concept
The basic principle of the Roto NT locking system consists of the simple addition of centre locks with security locking rollers and security strikers:
- The standard strikers can easily be replaced by anti-balance strikers.
- All types of rollers can be combined with the same attachments.
- All strikers have the same screw centre distance
- Roto NT is certified in accordance with DIN 18104-2 as security hardware for retrofitting ready-made windows
- Roto NT is certified to DIN EN 1627-1630 for plastic and timber profiles.
Life without barriers 20 mm
Combining the Roto NT Designo with Roto Eifel with a threshold system is a unique example of rain tightness in a barrier-free balcony door.
- Barrier-free building solution (DIN 18040, height 20 mm)
- Roto Eifel TB thermal barrier threshold with striker solution
- Design canopy with repositioned brushes for greater tightness (also adaptable for double doors)
- Distance piece for bottom hinge support and turn restrictor
- Watertight against driving rain provided it is installed in accordance with the system specifications
Roto Eifel bottom hinge bracket with low threshold, turn restrictor, drip deflector