Kömmerling 88 MD
Invest in modern technology and solutions
Modern 7-chamber profile with an installation depth of 88 mm
Kömmerling 88 MDis a new-generation window system that surpasses standards in thermal insulation and sets new design trends. Innovative technology breaks down barriers - providing complete individuality, outstanding quality and security. The Kömmerling 88 MD is without doubt the best 7-chamber window in its class! These are energy-saving PVC windows with a construction depth of 88 mm.
Kömmerling 88 plus offers passive windows as standard.
Window system 88 MD, is a 7-chamber system with a central gasket, which is characterised by excellent thermal insulation and perfectly matched steel reinforcement. The new generation of profiles in the standard solution meets the requirements for passive houses using a triple-glazed package with a width of 48 mm and a thermal insulation coefficient of Uw=0.72 W/(m²K).
System 88 MD undoubtedly offers a wide colour spectrum and the possibility of fitting special fittings that are invisible when the window is closed. The intelligent design allows for a state-of-the-art 3-pane glazing package with a maximum glazing range of up to 56 mm. Kömmerling 88 are the 7-chambered windows you need.
7 Chamber windows are the noteworthy solution you've been looking for!
Kömmerling 88 MD, thanks to its large glazing surfaces, certainly provides high solar energy recovery and at the same time guarantees exceptional protection against noise and burglary.
- The slender, lightweight profiles allow large glazed areas to be realised and ensure optimal daylight in the room with high solar heat gain.
- Installation depth 88 mm so that you experience the ideal stability and warmth of a window.
- 7 thermal chambersthat provide you with ideal thermal insulation
- Improved quality of life through perfect sound insulation up to 50 dB.
- Simple and professional installation thanks to a wide range of additional profiles.
- Energy-efficient windows can be used for passive houses according to ift-Richtlinie WA-15/2-Coefficient of thermal insulation Uf=0.95 W/(m²K).
- Large spectrum of glazing for 50 mm width with the option of fitting a 3-pane packet or special function glass.
- The optimally positioned steel reinforcements in the frame and leaf profiles undoubtedly ensure perfect statics.
- High user comfort and reliable operation, thanks to state-of-the-art technology.
- Easy care, durability and long life of the window.
- Enjoy greater security with the option of integrated anti-burglary systems (guarding systems); burglary protection class RC2 or RC3.
- The profile includes 3 seals outer, central and middle sections, which provide excellent insulation against cold, moisture and noise
- Large structures possible thanks to professionally selected steel
- Choice of Classic white, wood-textured veneer, universal colours or metallic look.
- Barrier-free, thermally split threshold.
- AluClip or AluClip Pro aluminium caps can be used.
- Seal colour for white profiles: light grey or black.
- Plastic profile manufactured from material with lead-free calcium and zinc-based stabilisers.
- Easy to maintain, durable and long-lasting.
- Reinforced ROTO NX hardware holding the weight of the sash up to 150 kg
- Modern and elegant V-perfect seal
- Insulation gussets in the frame and leaf profile to further increase thermal insulation
For good looks, details count, concealed hinges are undoubtedly the best finish.
No more plastic caps, enjoy a clean design at last.
In this way, safety can go hand in hand with beauty.
A combination of two glass panes, without obscuring the view.
Choose your window colour:
Also available with aluminium cap
Kömmerling 88 MD AluClip
Kömmerling 88 MD AluClip Pro
See how 7-chamber windows in the 88 MD system look like
Kömmerling 88 plus is undoubtedly the best system in its class! The 7-chambered 3 pane windows will provide you with ideal thermal insulation
Our other PVC systems
Check also |Our Projects|
Contact us now for a quote and expert advice
+(48) 507069700 | email@example.com